We are grateful for continued financial support from our audience members and community sponsors, which enables us to continue to provide quality choral music and arts education for the enjoyment of the greater Summerville and Charleston area.
Your generous contributions at concerts and as business partners or individual sponsors make a tremendous difference in our ability to continue our musical seasons, and helps to cover music purchases and licensing, program and ticket printing costs, insurance, and professional musicians including instrumental and orchestral concert accompanists, rehearsal accompanist, and of course our beloved director.
Whatever the size of your gift, rest assured every cent goes to support our choral music programs. Your gift makes a difference!
— How to Make a Gift —
• Online here through PayPal (click on "Donate"; accepts credit cards or PayPal account)
• In person at concerts
• By mail (send checks payable to Singers of Summerville to: Singers of Summerville, P.O. Box 2991, Summerville, SC 29484)
• In connection with ticket purchases on Eventbrite.com
• Through a corporate match (Does your employer match donations? Please ask!)
• Through corporate sponsorships (Please ask your company to consider supporting us as a corporate sponsor!)
* We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax-deductible as provided by law.